On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 04:48:46PM +0900, Stephan K?mper wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Michael Neumann wrote:
> >On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:49:12AM +0900, Lothar Scholz wrote:
> >
> >So if Berlin is "dead", and no other alternate locations are provided, I
> >assume that EuRuKo 2004 will take place in Karlsruhe again. If no one
> >complains with Karlsruhe as location, I'll make this clear in the next
> >few days.
> >

> Sorry to bother again, but is there any news on that in the meantime?

Yes and no :-) (hmm, it's not really funny)

What I now know is that we can't get a room at the university of
Karlsruhe due to too less stuff at weekends and some other issues.

But I am still waiting for an answer of the FH in Karlsruhe. I have
hope, but time is running away.

> If (or when?) we're going to meet end of june I'd slowly but surely like
> to make some plans for that. To get a good ticket price for the train it
> would be great to know whether to go to Karlruhe or to Berlin. ;-)

I don't know of any plans regarding Berlin.

> I've got an idea for a presentation, but it needs some communication.

Okay. I'll set up a location (wiki) for discussing those issues.

Thanks for reminding me. If there's any progress regaring the location
(positive or negative) I'll post this here.

Regards,

  Michael