Was something changed recently in emacs ruby mode in the way it parses lines
that are ended early?  For instance if I have a multi line conditional with an
&& and I try to break the line after the && and tab so that the next part of the
conditional starts slightly indented, it now leeps to the same tabstop as the
&&, completely defeating the purpose.  The same logic seems to apply to comma's
on argument lists and in arrays.

For some reason I remember it tabbing better before, but perhaps I am mistaken.
Is this intentional, something that hasn't been fixed yet, or just an
idiosyncracity of my coding style?

Charles Comstock