Robert Feldt <feldt / ce.chalmers.se> writes:

> On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> Hi,
>
> >    c.instance_method(method).arity
> >
> > This `unbound method' is not covered by the Ruby-rock book.  It was too
> > late to incorporate.
> >
> Great, thanks! Would be great if we can work to cover these in the online
> Lib reference.
>
> Is there a list of the undocumented ones (if there are more)?

I'm trying to keep a list at

   http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ruby/new_features.html

I'd appreciate any updates as people come across them.

For now, the online reference has to mirror the book (as they both
come from the same source). That means I can't make gross changes.

*HOWEVER* I'm hoping to remedy that situation very soon. There'll be
an announcement when I get some legal stuff resolved.

Dave