Thanks, Dave!

while reading one of the pages you directed me to, I found out what I did
wrong.
<%@Language=RubyScript%> is the right statement.
<%@Language=Ruby%> is not.
Hmmm...

I appreciate your help.

Now I'm reading Ruby book (which comes with the Ruby program) and I am
becoming a big fan of Ruby.
It's very elegant and as practical as Python.
Actually I worried about its practicability because it's pure OO.
I'm having some difficulty understanding iterator (yield statement) but will
overcome it...;-)

Sam

news:TSirc.300$L.32 / news-server.bigpond.net.au...