Hi,

Chris Morris wrote:
> Anyone got any handy WDDX Ruby stuffs lying 'round? RAA doesn't seem to
> have anything, Google didn't turn up anything for me. I may just have to
> try my own forgotten XML lib on it and see what happens...

I haven't seen WDDX Ruby module.  It might be a time for clxmlserial to
support some kind of schema?

I once asked to add support of WDDX (and XML-RPC) to soap4r.  Since
soap4r has a data model abstraction layer different from other
serializer modules, supporting Ruby language mapping is easier.  For now
I don't have a chance to use WDDX so I haven't tried it yet though...

Regards,
// NaHi