You can easily set IIS to have Ruby handle .rb or .rb or whatever files:
IIS Management -> Web Sites -> Properties -> Home Directory tab ->
Configuration...
Make sure you check the Hit the script engine/Check that file exists
checkboxes.

Apparently ActiveScriptRuby will do what you're looking for:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-PaloAlto/9251/ruby/main.html

Also (instead of that?) there is possibly more than one Ruby / dot NET
bridge you could use to put behind your .aspx pages, if you're upgrading to
..NET...
http://www.saltypickle.com/rubydotnet

news:4Harc.70006$T54.3412 / newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...