Hi all,

Michael Neumann wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:49:12AM +0900, Lothar Scholz wrote:
>
> So if Berlin is "dead", and no other alternate locations are provided, I
> assume that EuRuKo 2004 will take place in Karlsruhe again. If no one
> complains with Karlsruhe as location, I'll make this clear in the next
> few days.

Sorry to bother again, but is there any news on that in the meantime?

If (or when?) we're going to meet end of june I'd slowly but surely like
to make some plans for that. To get a good ticket price for the train it
would be great to know whether to go to Karlruhe or to Berlin. ;-)

I've got an idea for a presentation, but it needs some communication.

Happy rubying

Stephan