In message "RE: Standard Unit Testing Framework?"
    on 02/08/09, "Berger, Daniel" <djberge / qwest.com> writes:

>> Along these same lines, is there any chance of automatically adding
targets
>> for mkmf the way Perl's ExtUtils::MakeMaker module does?  It uses
>> Test::Harness and runs the file "test.pl" and/or looks for test
files by
>> globbing "t/*.t" (i.e. any file in the 't' directory that ends with
'.t').

>> What do you think?

> Once we adopt Test::Unit in the distribution.
>
>       matz.

I dug this up from a couple years ago.  Now that Test::Unit is part of
the standard distribution, is there any chance of adding this?

I'd vote that we make "test" the directory it looks in, and anything
starting with "tc" or "test" and ending in ".rb" would considered a
test.

Regards,

Dan