On May 19, 2004, at 18:43, Tim Hunter wrote:
>> Dave, can I pre-order one of these?  How do I get an autographed copy?
>

> Personally I would pay more than the cover price for an autographed
> copy,
> even more if Matz had written his name in it as well. (Yes, I'm a geek.
> This would not be the _only_ autographed tech manual I owned! :-)

Autographing a book is an honor for the author, and not something to be
charged for. I'm not sure how the logistics would work out, but this
might be something we can do with pickaxes ordered directly from us
(when they become available). if I forget, remind me nearer the time,
would you?

Cheers

Dave