>GTK is working OK under win32 nowadays, the installation is easy (and many
>geeks already have gimp under win32 anyway ;O) ). Some things don't work
>as well as under linux, but you *really* have to look for them nowadays
>(at least from my experience). For instance, I have problems with
>drag&drop: only drag&drop of files or folders seem to work when talking to
>other applications (which is of course what you want 90% of the time) [1].
>That's the only win32 specific problem I had with GTK so far.

I'm currently rewriting with Fox an application I started with Gtk, because
I've stumpled in a blocking problem with a TreeView (it just crashes ruby
with a segmentation fault when adding items to the tree). The app is quite
complex and so it could probably be a bug in my code messing with Gtk ..
but since it crashes that way it is very difficult to debug.
Never had such kind of problems with Fox, and I used it quite a lot on both
Windows and Linux.

Vincenzo