On May 19, 2004, at 9:48, Marek Janukowicz wrote:

> OK, but I personally find it difficult to write unit tests for some
> kind
> of programs (especially web and GUI applications). I don't see any
> testing frameworks for such programs laying around. I really would like
> to follow the path you presented above, but how can I do this without
> being able to write tests? You said before you mostly write web
> applications - could you share your experience regarding testing them
> with us?

I'm careful to separate the application and business object code from
the UI side, making it easier to test. I also use a lot of
meta-programming, which cuts down on the amount of stuff where testing
is needed.

(I also have a dirty secret when it comes to unit testing, but I'm not
going to share it here... :))

Cheers

Dave