Brett Williams <brett_williams / agilent.com> wrote in message news:<40AA0ECF.7090307 / agilent.com>...
> Thanks Sean!  Did my bug submission get through after all?  Or did you
> end up having to submit based on my post here?

Hi Brett,

I'm not using Jitterbug any longer, which is probably why it didn't
work for you.     The new bug system (for the past few months) has
been roundup; the bugs link on the REXML home page should point to the
new bug DB.

So, yes, I did pull your bug report out of c.l.r, and I created a
tracker for it in roundup.  You posted a good bug report, which made
it easier for me to fix; thanks!  Good bug reports are a real pleasure
to receive.

--- SER