Gavin Sinclair [mailto:gsinclair / soyabean.com.au] happily wrote:

> > Thank you for your csv module. It's very helpful. btw, Who does the
> > documentation? The doc is very sparse. I hope I can help :-(
>
> I have news for you, botp: *you* do the documentation :)
>
> If you can write a single document that gives a good overview
> of csv.rb, to whatever level of detail you think is
> appropriate, then I will include it in the standard library
> and everyone will benefit.
>
> I'll offer as much help as you need to get it polished, but
> essentially it has to come from someone who understands the library.
                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
             I think this is the problem  --+

I may have to read code before documenting. I'm used to the other way
around. Also, I'm new to ruby wc worsens the scenario.

If only Nahi could give example codes in sections of his lib, I may be able
to decipher everything. I will then just be explaining (sort of) the
examples. A good doc must be able to show what is and what is not. Sort of
like test progg...

> So what do you think?

You do good ruby work (esp in doc ruby) Gavin. The ruby community is proud
of you.

> Cheers,
> Gavin

kind regards -botp