On Tuesday, May 18, 2004, 2:16:16 PM, Botp wrote:

> Thank you for your csv module. It's very helpful. btw, Who does the
> documentation? The doc is very sparse. I hope I can help :-(

I have news for you, botp: *you* do the documentation :)

If you can write a single document that gives a good overview of
csv.rb, to whatever level of detail you think is appropriate, then I
will include it in the standard library and everyone will benefit.

I'll offer as much help as you need to get it polished, but
essentially it has to come from someone who understands the library.

So what do you think?

Cheers,
Gavin