Hiroshi, are you there?

I've got a CVS export from Excel that the csv module is barfing on, and
I'm wondering if there's something I should be doing differently.

In particular, the CSV looks something like this:

row 1, field 1, field 2\r\n
row 2, "some\n
text", field 2\r\n

In particular, rows are delimited by \r\n, but there is only an \n in
the quoted text; it is on this line that the parser appears to be
failing with:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/csv.rb:627:in `get_row': CSV::IllegalFormatError
(CSV::IllegalFormatError)

This is with:

# $Id: csv.rb,v 1.4.2.3 2004/05/07 08:48:23 matz Exp $

csv.rb claims to be compatible with CSV that Excel outputs; otherwise,
I'd just blame it on shoddy Microsoft products. :-)

--- SER