In article <B04F528F-A7F4-11D8-8D6D-000393B856CA / mac.com>,
Stephen Steiner  <ssteiner / mac.com> wrote:
> The script didn't work for me, either.  I ended up sticking the
> readline somewhere that the Ruby setup script could find, then
> building.  There was a slew of warnings but it worked and that was
> enough time spent on this, for me.

What's in DarwinPorts do work.  I haven't tried it with the +devel variant
but with 1.8.1, it does.  There is an explicit dependency on readline to be
sure it will get pulled along if needs ne.
--
Ollivier ROBERT   -=- EEC/AMI -=-   ollivier.robert / eurocontrol.int
Usenet Canal Historique             FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!