Hi,

gabriele renzi wrote:
> on a sidenote I believe that XMLRPC::Marshal should work even with
> ibject that quacks like Marshallable just like SOAP::Matshal do.

Agree.  But I can understand this behavior.

User might not want to send the serialized object via XML-RPC payload
when it is not marked "serialize OK".  For that user, raising an
exception as current xmlrpc4r is useful.  At fact, soap4r did the same
in the past.

Talking about soap4r, one day I thought about duck-type-ness of Ruby and
changed this feature, but the people from Java world(static-type world)
will tend to like the former behavior.

Regards,
// NaHi