Brian Marick wrote:

> <http://www.testing.com/writings/behind-the-screens.pdf>

That's amazing. Very well looking visuals and the text is very clear and
still provides a good insight to Ruby. I'll definitely recommend this
article to others who are interested in Ruby, Testing or both.

Some minor nitpicking:

> The command tells Ruby that I├╬ going to use the WSDL package.
> The value true means that the package is available for use.

I'd prefer this because it's slightly more correct (require will return
false if the package was already available before):

	The value true means that the package is now available for use.

> Ůake a new factory for WSDL drivers using the variable
> wsdl that I just created.
Hm, this might create confusion about variables actually being Objects
(instead of names for Objects), I suggest using this instead:

	Ůake a new factory for WSDL drivers using the location
	that I just assigned to the variable wsdl.
Apropos exploratory testing:

I'm currently embedding Ruby tests cloaked as examples into the
documentation of my libraries. This gives both my users and me
advantages. (I get all the benefits of being able to use Unit Testing,
because I can automatically extract and run those test cases, and my
users will always have documentation that's in sync with the interface
of my library.)

Thanks again for that very interesting read. :)

Regards,
Florian Gross