In article <CC653CE9-A544-11D8-B292-0003939BC6F4 / visibleworkings.com>,
Brian Marick  <marick / visibleworkings.com> wrote:
>I wrote an article introducing testers to Ruby by way of showing how
>you can use it for exploratory testing of Google's web services
>interface.

I just took a quick look and the ideas look very interesting (using irb to
'explore' ).

>This is part of my ever-faltering effort to make Ruby the
>scripting language of choice for testers.

Oh, I dunno, I'd like to think that we're making some progress. ;-)
The more exposure Ruby gets, the more people try it and as people try it a
good percentage of them end up really liking it.  We need more articles
like this.

Phil