Curt Hibbs wrote:
> I guess Instiki is the closest thing on the list to an end-user application.
> There's Hal's Tycho, but it really too early in its development.

Much too early for that one. The only people I want to see that are ones
who are curious and/or want to assist.

> Ironically, writing end-user applications was what I've always wanted to do
> with Ruby, but instead I've been helping to build out the (needed)
> infrastructure. Someday I will write that killer end-user Ruby
> application... but not in time to get it on this list!  :-)
>
> Seriously though, if anyone has a good candidate for an end-user
> application, please add it to this list.

I think there's a full-featured mail client... I haven't looked at it in
a long time, as I was running Windows then and couldn't get it to work.

A good way to find apps is simply to look under that section of the RAA
to jog your memory. Surely there are some "best" items there?

Hal