ks> Back to the { } vs. do/end question: Although
ks> I've considered using { } for single-line blocks,
ks> I've decided that { } in Ruby is reserved for
ks> hashes. I think I'll use do/end for all blocks,
ks> to avoid that ambiguity.

It might be helpful to remind readers that {} and do/end have
slightly different precedence, as noted on P.236 in the "pickaxe"
book.  I'd hate for folks to think these are completely identical,
and provided simply as a matter of taste, which the recent
discussion might imply.

--
Amos