If you were an early visitor to:

  http://whyruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Ruby's_Best

You may want to go back again and look at all of the entries that other
people have made since then and vote for the ones you think are the best
representatives of outstanding Ruby software. The primary purpose is to get
a good sense of which Ruby packages are the best candidates to showcase in
presentations to advocate the use of Ruby.

Thanks,
Curt