Anders Strandl?v Elkj?r <ase / cs.auc.dk> writes:

>  I ordered "Programming in Ruby" on amazon.co.uk, but it is not yet
> released? I thought it was published/release/written/... some time last
> year?

Amazon in the UK got really confused over this book. At various times
they've had it marked as available, not yet published, and on order.

I drop Addison Wesley a note about once every two weeks pointing out
that Amazon are messing up, and their folks in the UK speak to Amazon
regularly. They just don't seem to be able to get it sorted out.

I'll send them another note to see if we can get this all resolved.

Sorry,

Dave