|        |          smtplink     |
|        |                       |
|        |          01/28/01     |
|        |          12:10 AM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
         >-----------------------------------------------------------|
         |       To:     ruby-talk / netlab.co.jp AT smtplink@ccmail   |
         |       cc:     (bcc: MICHAEL W WILSON/NE/USCS)             |
         |       Subject:     [ruby-talk:10008] exercise training    |
         |       program in ruby                                     |
         >-----------------------------------------------------------|

--MIME MULTIPART BOUNDARY	80659892:+'1

       #I'm hoping this helps someone, I learned a lot from doing it.
       #I originaly wrote this in java. After I "misplaced" 2 of the
       files, I decided that I'd re-write it in ruby, since I'd been
       wanting to learn more about it. I #couldn't find a non-trivial
       example of ruby out there, so I've hacked one together.
       #The program has 3 main parts, a timer that runs in a seperate
       thread and calls it's registered call_backs. A gui written in
       gtk that runs in it's #own thread, gets notified to update the
       time, and notifies it's own call_back list for status and
       resets. Then there is the main thread. The main #thread reads
       in the xml file that represents the workout, parses and
       objectifys it, places the objects in a list, spawns off the
       other processes, #then waits and notify's the gui of the time.

       #Many improvements I want to do (comments) but I hope someone
       finds it usefull.
       #The program requires ruby-xmlparse, ruby-1.6, ruby-gtk, and
       ruby-glade, and can be found at...
       #http://sahuagin.ne.mediaone.net/~tcovert

       Would it be possible to get a non-bzip'd version?  i.e. tar.gz?
       I wanted to take a look, but I'm on a windows box and while
       winzip has no problem with .tar.gz'd it sure doesn't know about
       bz2's.

       Thanks

       Mike Wilson
       Ruby.Weblogs.Com

--MIME MULTIPART BOUNDARY	80659892:+'1--