<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
This is really cool!

 PREMIUM CHANNELS........No Monthly Bill!

EASY to assemble plans for only $7.00 !
We will send your plans the day we receive your order!

YOU WILL BE WATCHING PAY-PER-VIEW, HBO, SHOWTIME,
THE MOVIE CHANNEL, Adult stations,
and any other scrambled signal   NEXT WEEK!

You can EASILY assemble a cable descrambler in less than 30 minutes!
You have probably seen many advertisments for similar plans....

** BUT OURS ARE BETTER! ***

We have compared it to all the others and have actually
IMPROVED the quality and SIMPLIFIED the design !!!

**  We even include PHOTOS! **

OUR PLANS ARE BETTER!
We have NEW, EASY TO READ,EASY to assemble plans for only $7.00!
We have seen them advertised for as much as $29.00 and you have
to wait weeks to receive them!

WHAT THE OTHERS SAY IS TRUE!

Parts are available at  "The TV HUT"  or any electronics store.
Trademark rights do not allow us to use a national electronics
retail chains' name but there is one in your town!

Call and ask them BEFORE you order!
They are very familiar with these plans and
will tell you that it.......

DOES INDEED WORK!    ASK THEM!

You will need these easy to obtain parts :

 270-235                        mini box
 271-1325                      2.2k ohm resistor
 278-212                        chasis connectors
 RG59 coaxial cable,
 #12 copper wire,
 and a variable capacitor.

All you need now is the EASY TO ASSEMBLE plans to
show you how to assemble this money saving device in 30 MINUTES!

 It is LEGAL, providing of course you use these
 plans for educational purposes only.

 IT'S FUN!

We're sure you'll enjoy this!  Our FAMILIES sure do!

          * You need one descrambler for each TV*

NO MORE MONTHLY BILLS!

      $  7.00     for plans only

Please send check or money order payable to:

        C Vogl
        RR1 BOX 45
        EFFORT, PA.
        18330

Please provide a self addressed stamped envelope (w/ two 32 cent stamps)

So we can RUSH your order to you!

   If this E-mail offends anyone, we apologize ......and feel free to use the DEL key.

 "By deleting your unwanted EMail you waste one key stroke, yet by
throwing away paper mail you waste a planet! SAVE OUR TREES and
 support internet EMail instead of traditional mail"!
^^
:)

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>