As I promised in mail [ruby-talk:10521], I'm querying the opinion of the
Japanese people for the documentation to be translated. (I sent CC of this
mail to ruby-talk, because I expect the discussion will raise on that list
too).

Which modules, samples, snippets, program comments, articles (or books :)
you consider to be most important for English translation?

I'd also like to use the opportunity to reintroduce rubykitch's Ruby
Documentation Project

  http://www.oishi.info.waseda.ac.jp/~takashi/rubikitch/RDP-en.html

There's lot of modules waiting for good pushes towards complete
documentation.

You should not feel yourself shy even if your English isn't as good as you'd
wish. We can start some co-operation between knowledgeable Japanese and
eager English speaking persons who not only will get an opportunity to learn
particular module but also contribute for the common good. I guess the best
way to learn English is to use it, so there's something for the Japanese
people too (not to mention the eternal fame you get :).

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu!

	- Aleksi