hi all,

get it from:
http://kafka.salem.mass.edu/~yashi/ruby/glade-ruby-0.6.1.tar.bz2
http://kafka.salem.mass.edu/~yashi/ruby/glade-ruby-0.7.0.tar.bz2

Glade/Ruby is a Glade XML parser and Runtime GtkObject generator.  it
is like libglade is for C.  It isn't nearly complete, but hoping to
catch up Ruby/Gtk soon.

The version 0.6.1 should work with the latest snapshot. Newly
supported widgets are:

- GtkPaned
- GtkFixed

no glade xml sample for those widget are added.

besides that, version 0.6 changed file organization and introduced set
functions.  I hope this change does not affect the speed.

The version 0.7.0 does _not_ work with the latest snapshot.  you have
to apply [ruby-ext: 00694] and [ruby-ext: 00695].  if you have any
difficulty getting those patches, just let me know.  I'll put them in
my dir, too.

Newly supported widgets are:

- GtkList
- GtkCList
- GtkTree
- GtkCTree

However, Glade, as of version 0.5.5, does not have a way to set tree
column in GtkCTree, so the tree is, at least for now, hard coded to
column number 0.

New example glade xml file for those widgets is called
lists_and_trees.glade.  It, yet, lucks Gtk::Tree and Gtk::CTree
support.  If you have any good sample, please send it to me!

Happy Ruby/Gtk'ing and Happy Holidays :)
--
         yashi