Hi,

> > > Then we can write `((<Foo::Quux>))' and `((<Bar::Quux>))' to
> > > distinguish each other, if tools permit.
> > >
> > > I think the usage of operator `::' is enough similar to the way
> > > known among ruby users, in this case :-)
> >
> > There are two problem.
> >   (1) How about DescList items?
>
> Same method works fine.

How can we distinguish in situation like following example?

= Foo
: Quux

== Quux

: Foo
   : Quux

Which label is refered by ((<Foo::Quux>))??

> >   (2) "::" will be used often in Headline and DescList item, because
> >       somebody will write references, so they choose "Class::Const"
> >       as title of Headline.
>
> Well, `::' is merely one of candidates.  However some kind of
> hieralchical naming/referencing scheme should be supported to avoid
> conflict between anchors.  Otherwise we cannot apply RD to long
> documents which contain a number of similar format parts, such as
> manuals of class library or OO frame work.
>
> .... But user level efforts are always available. Writers can give
> unique hieralchical name to chapters, sections, DescList items and
> so.  Uh hum. It may be true, but I dislike such a way.
>
> # Hmm.... unfamiliar language make me serious.... :-P

I think it is little too restrictive.
Even when we write a small reference for class lib, we will want to
choose "Class Methods", "Constants" (and so on) for Headline titles.
So, if we put 2 or more classes into 1 file, we must use titles like
"Constants of Foo" for Headline.
Ofcourse, I want to write such like:
  = Foo
  == Constants

If there is a good solution, I'll  welcome it.

---
Tosh