It has not been warned unless `$VERBOSE` yet.
We may need wait one more release if we obey the previous rule.
But deprecations aren't warned even if `$VERBOSE` since 2.7.2, I think we can reconsider that rule.

Feature #17099: Remove boolean argument and warning from Module#attr

* Author: S_H_ (Shun Hiraoka)
`Module#attr` works as `Module#attr_reader` by default (since in 1.9.1). Its optional boolean argument is obsoleted, but it works as `Module#attr_writer` when its value is `true`.

I think it's okay to remove the optional boolean argument and the warning from `Module#attr`.

pull request:
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3386

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/