Description updated

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2955
The option name is `replace` for now.

Feature #3647: Array#sample(n, replace=false)

* Author: mrkn (Kenta Murata)
* Assignee: mrkn (Kenta Murata)
`Array#sample` does not support sampling with replacement directly, so we must write codes like the following to obtain samples with replacement.

```ruby
samples_with_replacement = n.times.map { source.sample }
```

If `Array#sample` has the argument for switching with/without replacement, we can write it as follow.

```ruby
samples_with_replacement = source.sample(n, true)
```

The patch was attached.  Please consider to merge.

array_sample_with_replace.patch (3.64 KB)
array_sample_with_replace_hash.patch (4.35 KB)
array_sample_shuffle.patch (9.62 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/