+Cc ruby-core since the original post was English

watson1978 / gmail.com wrote:
> Issue #13368 has been reported by watson1978 (Shizuo Fujita).

> Bug #13368: Improve performance of Array#sum with float elements
> https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13368

> The declaration of local variable in loop, it will initialize local variable for each run of the loop with clang generated code.
> So, it shouldn't declare the local variable in heavy loop.

I disagree with this change.  Different compilers optimize
differently.

> ### Patch
> https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1555

Disclaimer: I used commit 3635f883096604d0e6453dc9d2484d5c92467109
after having:

	fetch = +refs/pull/*:refs/remotes/ruby/pull/*

In the [remote ] section of my .git/config and did not
use any proprietary JavaScript or browser to apply your change.