# DevelopersMeeting20150612Japan

Date: 2015/06/12 (Fri)
Time: 14:00- 19:00 (JST)
Place: Tokyo, Japan
Remote participation: Slack? Google hangout? Ask ko1.
log:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ziAB860pLqulQANJS_pvTzxzpMjtmDQZ1LJeAj4-J4/edit#
Attendees: Assuming active developers. Sign up is required. Please ask
ko1 for details.
Language: mostly Japanese (sorry for non native Japanese speakers)

Maybe this meeting will be discussion about Ruby 2.3 based on tickets.
Please add your favorite ticket numbers you want to ask to discuss.

* NOTE
  * Dev meeting *IS NOT* a decision making place. All decisions should
be done at the bug tracker.
  * Dev meeting is a place we can ask Matz, nobu, nurse and other
developers directly. Matz is very busy person, so we can ask him
directly on this opportunity. If you can not attend there, then other
attendees can ask instead you (if attendees can understand your issue).
  * We will write a log about discussion on a file or each tickets in
English.
  * All of activities are best-effort (please remind that most of us are
volunteer developers).
  * The date, time and place is when/where we can reserve Matz's time.

--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net