Issue #10032 has been updated by gogo tanaka.

>> Mr. Marc-Andre Lafortune

You reviewed all of my PR about Matrix, I really appreciate your review, thank you.

As Mr.  Yukihiro Matsumoto said,  I want to accelerate development.  And I'm afraid that nobody but you can maintain matrix..

For example, https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/lib/matrix/eigenvalue_decomposition.rb

Nobody but you haven't maintained EigenvalueDecomposition class, and it's little complicated.

>> Mr. Hiroshi SHIBATA

Thank you for your kind comments. But I think Whether I use github or redmine, It's not problem.  (If it's github's problem, We should solve that right now. )

I can find some codes only Mr. Marc-Andre Lafortune maintain,

and it's kind of complicated for commiter who is not familiar with Linear algebra.

Like that https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/lib/matrix/eigenvalue_decomposition.rb.

>> Mr. Yukihiro Matsumoto

Thank you! I really appreciate your kindness. You get my point.

misc #10032: Matrix classについて