From: Hiroshi NAKAMURA <nakahiro / gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 15:53
Subject: [ruby-core:37310] [Ruby 1.9 - Bug #3866] Multipart Form Parsing bug
To: ruby-core / ruby-lang.org

Issue #3866 has been updated by Hiroshi NAKAMURA.

Assignee changed from Takeyuki Fujioka to Hiroshi NAKAMURA

I take this since Fujioka-san must be busy for the meanwhile.

Can somebody point the new location of
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/10886 ? I once posted a patch
related to multipart form boundary parsing
(http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-dev/37506) and
it might be the same issue.
Bug #3866: Multipart Form Parsing bug
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/3866