2011/6/23 Martin Bo=DFlet <martin.bosslet / googlemail.com>:
>> I modified it a little at r32211.
>
> This gives me: (Ubuntu 10.04 32bit, OpenSSL 0.9.8k)

Aaaaarhg! Sorry, 2**31 is not in a signed long value. Miserable me...
Fixed at r32212.

>> Martin, please add a test when you commit a gift patch. Thanks!
>
> I assumed the broken test would cover the patch code - but you're
> right, I should add tests
> that specifically test new features/improvements - I'll pay more
> attention to that in the future!

Ah, sure, I should have written more tests when I wrote a testcase.

st of the time but not always...
>>> I can't get this error on Ubuntu 10.4 with openssl(0.9.8k-7ubuntu).
>>
>> Please file it.
>
> Just wanted to do that, but it seems it's fixed in 32211 - can't
> reproduce it anymore :)

Indeed? I don't think fixes of today affect SSL negotiation... Please
file a new ticket when you get kind of SSL error next time. Log dump
(w/o reproducible script) is far better than nothing.

Regards,
// NaHi