Hi,

Some more features are not frozen now.

Yugui (Yuki Sonoda) wrote:
> Ruby-level features will be frozen at 2008-09-25T24:00:00+00:00 just as
> planned. Do not change any Ruby-level features afterthe time, except bug
> fixes, adding encodings, internationalization related changes and miniunit.
> # Is that all? I did not overlook anything, didn't I?

In addition,
 * rake, rdoc, rubygems by [ruby-core:18939].
 * Encoding.default_internal and its related command line options are
under discussion at ruby-dev.
 * Some libraries need changes for default_internal.
   * String, Encoding, and IO related libraries.
   * win32ole
   * win32 unicode console.

And we can still change internal implementations. but note that ABI will
be frozen at 25 Oct.

--
Yugui <yugui / yugui.jp>
http://yugui.jp