Bug #17146: Queue operations are allowed after it is frozen

* Author: Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.6p146 (2020-03-31 revision 67876) [x86_64-linux]
```
[1] pry(main)> q = Queue.new
=> #<Thread::Queue:0x000056263683aee8>
[2] pry(main)> q.freeze
=> #<Thread::Queue:0x000056263683aee8>
[3] pry(main)> q << 1
=> #<Thread::Queue:0x000056263683aee8>
[4] pry(main)> q.pop
=> 1
[5] pry(main)> q.frozen?
=> true
```

Found by @ko1 in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17100#note-28

I think it's a bug, since those are clear mutations.
I guess old Thread::Queue implemented in Ruby did not have this bug.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/