Misc #17137: Cooperation on maintaining official docker ruby images

* Author: deivid (David Rodr=EDguez)
It was pointed out to me at https://github.com/docker-library/ruby/issues/3=
23 that the ruby-core team has started maintaining their own docker images =
at https://github.com/ruby/ruby-docker-images, and that the base Dockerfile=
s were initially started from the official docker images.

The maintainers of the official images would be interesting in collaboratin=
g on maintaining these images. Maybe merging the projects would be a nice i=
dea from an end user point of view. I'm guessing there's a reason why https=
://github.com/ruby/ruby-docker-images was started as a separate project, bu=
t maybe any improvements over the official project could be merged back. Th=
e obvious new feature that I see in the README is the ability to build deve=
lopment images of specific revisions.

Anyways, I mentioned the approach of the docker folks to hsbt and he told m=
e to open a ticket here. So here it is!

Regards!

-- =

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/