Bug #15038: Appveyor MinGW - bundled gems missing?

* Author: MSP-Greg (Greg L)
* Assignee: hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA)
* ruby -v: ruby 2.6.0dev (2018-08-28 trunk 64586) [x64-mingw32]
I just noticed that the Appveyor MinGW build is not showing the installed bundled gems in the console output, although the mswin build is.

See r64585 test, [mswin](https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ruby/ruby/build/9494/job/ml60euv5uxa84iqf#L3078) vs [mingw](https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ruby/ruby/build/9494/job/dky3t9vmn56gqu4m#L2542).

Since this part of the install recently broke, I checked an earlier rev (r64550), and it shows the same thing, (mwsin ok, mingw missing.)

It's been a long time since I needed to revise the bundled gem code in ruby-loco, and it's set up to cache the gems on Appveyor & also if one is building locally.

I don't know if this is considered an issue, but someone trying to build locally using the scripts might be surprised.

Thanks, Greg

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/