Issue #17122 has been updated by akr (Akira Tanaka).

akr (Akira Tanaka) wrote in #note-13:

> But Ruby don't have "ignorable" argument that
> actual argument which corresponding formal argument may not be exist.

Maeda-sensei (@maeda) told me that Common Lisp has allow-other-keys which suppress keyword argument checking at function call.

http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/HyperSpec/Body/03_dada.htm
http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/HyperSpec/Body/03_daf.htm

```
% clisp
  i i i i i i i       ooooo    o        ooooooo   ooooo   ooooo
  I I I I I I I      8     8   8           8     8     o  8    8
  I  \ `+' /  I      8         8           8     8        8    8
   \  `-+-'  /       8         8           8      ooooo   8oooo
    `-__|__-'        8         8           8           8  8
        |            8     o   8           8     o     8  8
  ------+------       ooooo    8oooooo  ooo8ooo   ooooo   8

Welcome to GNU CLISP 2.49.92 (2018-02-18) <http://clisp.org/>

Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Michael Stoll 1992-1993
Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Marcus Daniels 1994-1997
Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Pierpaolo Bernardi, Sam Steingold 1998
Copyright (c) Bruno Haible, Sam Steingold 1999-2000
Copyright (c) Sam Steingold, Bruno Haible 2001-2018

Type :h and hit Enter for context help.

[1]> (defun f (x &key y) (+ x y))
[2]> (f 1 :y 2)
3
[3]> (f 1 :y 2 :z 3 :allow-other-keys t)
3
[4]> (f 1 :y 2 :z 3)

*** - F: illegal keyword/value pair :Z, 3 in argument list.
      The allowed keywords are (:Y)
The following restarts are available:
ABORT          :R1      Abort main loop
Break 1 [5]>
```

Feature #17122: Add category to Warning#warn