Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I admit I haven't paid attention to the libraries as much as I should
> have.  Let us discuss "the ideal Ruby bundled library and migration
> path to it".
>
> Does somebody take the role of discussion leader?

I don't know about discussion leader, but I've put a few wiki pages up
which might help focus the debate. Have a look at

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyLibraryCleanup

 From there you'll find two links: one to the list of library files, and
one to a page discussing suggested ways of migrating them.

For now, I suggest we don't go wild. Are there a small number of
libraries we all agree are not longer current that we can migrate away.
Doing this we can test our migration strategy before working on the more
complex ones?

Cheers

Dave