Status changed from Open to Closed

This ticket was discussed at the dev-meeting; there is no objection, and matz accepted.  I've just merged my PR.

Feature #17018: Show cfunc frames in rb_profile_frames()

* Author: mame (Yusuke Endoh)
* Target version: 3.0
`rb_profile_frames()`, which is the backend of [stackprof](https://github.com/tmm1/stackprof), shows only ruby frames, so sometimes it is difficult to find a bottleneck in an application.
This will be gradually solved by "rubifying" all builtin methods (#16254), but I guess it will take a few years at least.  So, how about showing cfunc frames in the profiled result that returns `rb_profile_frames()`?

Here is a patch and an example stackprof result:

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3299

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/