Issue #16988 has been reported by TheSmartnik (Nikita Misharin).

Bug #16988: Kernel.load loads file from current directory without '.' in path
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16988

* Author: TheSmartnik (Nikita Misharin)
* ruby -v: 2.7.1
Ruby allows to load files using ```Kernel.load``` without explicitly specifying the relative path with ```.``` I'm not sure it's a bug or a feature, but since documentation in master doesn't say anything about it and the behavior differs from require where it was changed intentionally, I consider it a bug

## Reproduction steps

1. Have a file (```file.rb```) in a directory
2. Start irb session in the directory
3. Load a file: ```load 'file.rb'```

## Tested in versions
- 2.7.1