Bug #16771: Segmentation fault when inspecting a bound method

* Author: decuplet (Nikita Shilnikov)
* ruby -v: 2.7.1
* Backport: 2.5: UNKNOWN, 2.6: UNKNOWN, 2.7: REQUIRED
This piece of code leads to a crash in ruby 2.7.1.

```ruby
bound_method = Kernel.instance_method(:respond_to?).bind(Object.new)
100000.times { bound_method.inspect }
```

I cannot reproduce the error in 2.7.0 so this must be new.
I attached the output, didn't bother with the crash report log, though. It should be easily reproducible since I found it on CI which runs a different OS.

output.txt (41.3 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/