Feature #15627: Appearance of custom singleton classes

* Author: sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
When I have a singleton class `AClass` of an instance `a` of a custom class `A`,

```ruby
class A; end
a = A.new
AClass = a.singleton_class
```

i) even though the singleton class of `nil`, `false`, and `true` are referred to by their assigned constant names, the singleton class `AClass` of `a` is not:

```ruby
nil.singleton_class #=> NilClass
false.singleton_class #=> FalseClass
true.singleton_class #=> TrueClass
a.singleton_class #=> #<Class:#<A:0x00007fda832a7eb0>>
```

ii) even though the singleton class of `nil`, `false`, and `true` appear as their class, the singleton class `AClass` of `a` does not:

```ruby
nil.class #=> NilClass
false.class #=> FalseClass
true.class #=> TrueClass
a.class #=> A
```

This contrast between `nil`, `false`, and `true` on the one hand and `a` on the other is confusing. I am actually not sure if this is intended behaviour It may be related to
* https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15608
* https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14895

I expect `AClass` to behave the same as with `NilClass`, `FalseClass`, and `TrueClass`. I expect:

```ruby
a.singleton_class #=> AClass
a.class #=> AClass
```

If the current behaviour is intended, I would like this to become a feature request.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/