Issue #16933 has been updated by jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans).

* [Bug #9573] descendants of a module don't gain its future ancestors, but descendants of a class, do (jeremyevans0)
  * Support for Module#include was implemented 3 months ago
  * Bugs prevented support for Module#prepend at the time
  * I've since fixed all bugs
  * Implementing support for Module#prepend is now straightforward and causes no test failures, is it OK to merge the patch?
* [Feature #14267] Lazy proc allocation introduced in #14045 creates regression (jeremyevans0)
  * I added a patch implementing Proc#== and #eql? (previously not implemented, so Object#== and #eql? were used)
  * Do the equalivance conditions I describe make sense, or should more be added?
  * Is it OK to merge the patch?
* [Bug #11669] inconsitent behavior of refining frozen class (jeremyevans0)
  * Refining a frozen class where the refinement adds a method is currently broken.
  * Refinement methods are internal, so I'm not sure we should raise FrozenError in this case
  * Is it OK to merge the patch?
* [Bug #16504] `foo(*args, &args.pop)` should pass all elements of args (jeremyevans0)
  * Bug is due to an optimization that skips duping of args for the splat.
  * I created a patch that fixes the issue in most cases by removing the optimization in those cases.
  * The patch does not remove the optimization in common cases, such as `&local_variable` or `&:symbol`
  * Truly fixing the issue in all cases requires removing the optimization completely.
  * Is it OK to merge the patch?
* [Feature #16470] Issue with nanoseconds in Time#inspect (jeremyevans0)
  * Currently, Time#inspect can display fractional seconds as a rational, which few rational people want.
  * I think Time#inspect should always display fractional seconds as decimal.
  * I have a patch to do this, but it makes Time#inspect the same for Time instances that are not equal.
  * Arbitrary precision for fractional seconds, the benefit of storing nanoseconds as a rational, seems pointless to me.
  * Do we want to keep things as is, merge the patch, or change Time's implementation so fractional seconds are not stored with greater than nanosecond precision?

Misc #16933: DevelopersMeeting20200618Japan