Misc #16911: Travis: unstable non-x86_64 jobs

* Author: jaruga (Jun Aruga)
I would like to open this ticket to track and fix the issues for Travis non-x86_64 jobs, as I saw the following commits now.

Travis s390x-linux is too unstable
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/f72bec2cea313f7a72a6f907f3dd64f766e917f6

> It has caused errors by ENOSPC like
> https://travis-ci.org/github/ruby/ruby/jobs/682520961 too often.
>
> I cleared all cache of Travis yesterday, but it didn't help it. Until
> somebody figures out how to fix it, let me exclude it from CI status
reports to avoid false alerts.

Sorry not to response about the issue soon.
It seems the Travis non-x86_64 common issue is reported on the following Travis issue ticket.
And I will am asking it to fix the issue on the ticket now.

S390x Adding APT Sources - No usable temporary directory found - /tmp ENOSPC
https://travis-ci.community/t/8635

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/