Issue #16747 has been updated by hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA).

Assignee set to nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)

Misc #16747: Repository reorganization request

* Author: shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
* Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
Back in 0.49, there were only 60 files and 3 directories at the root of this project.  This was already at some level, but OK-ish.  Now, as we are reaching 3.0, we currently have 167 files and 26 directories.  The project has grown up.  I believe we need some housekeeping.

I would like to introduce directories and move things around, like [what they do for jemalloc](https://github.com/jemalloc/jemalloc/).

- Create directory named `src` and move sources there.

There is no need to cargo-cult them so suggestions are welcome.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/