Misc #16802: Prefer use of RHS assigment in documentation

* Author: ioquatix (Samuel Williams)
* Assignee: ioquatix (Samuel Williams)
Many documentation uses some format like this:

```
  Hash.new            -> hash
```

Now that RHS assignment is a thing, we can make the documentation valid Ruby code:

```
  Hash.new            => hash
```

There is some discussion here: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3026

I would like to start changing the existing documentation to use this, and in addition, make an automated sweep of the entire code base to update to the new syntax.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/