Bug #16905: Ruby required to build Ruby on Haiku?

* Author: extrowerk (Zolt=E1n Mizsei)
* ruby -v: not yet built, last running version 2.7.0p0
Building Ruby on Haiku results the following error:
```
executable host ruby is required. use --with-baseruby option.
```

Build environment:
```
~> uname -a
Haiku shredder 1 hrev54197 May 14 2020 06:44:52 x86_64 x86_64 Haiku
```
Current recipe and patchset:
https://github.com/extrowerk/haikuports/tree/ruby_2.7.1/dev-lang/ruby

ruby_buildlog.txt (35.4 KB)